Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sick.

I am going on my eighth day of being sick. I have a cold, a cough and weakness. I gave it to Barry, so he is down. Right now, he is sound asleep on the couch, sniffling every once and awhile. I looked at him a few minutes ago and his watery eyes are now crusted, and now he is going to bed. He's stumbling around and his voice is monotone. Poor guy. My dad has been sick for about a week and a half or two weeks. I guess it's just going around. I just hope we get better soon, before it turns into something worse like strep throat. :( I wouldn't mind strep and it's medicine, but going through the throat culture is thee worst.
I am going to follow Barry and go to bed also. I had a late night last night. I went on a Police Ride-Along, loved every minute of it. I would have loved it even more, if I could have breathed, so I ended up going home early. Good night world, have a happy typing and a merry night.

No comments:

Post a Comment