Monday, October 3, 2011

Can People Change?

People change. I don't know. I feel as though I have changed since I was in high school. I no longer judge, bully, or talk badly about people. Sometimes my old tendencies arise, but now I realize it and force myself to quit immediately. Have I changed or have I become aware of my bad behaviors? I am still trying to figure myself and my life out. I teeter totter on decisions like I am on some sickening ride. When you look at me walking, I am confident and carry myself with pride. If you were in my mind, you would meet a different character. I am always trying to make the right choices, which causes me to over think - even the simplest of things. Where to go to eat? That one question is thought as life or death in my mind. I don't know why I do this. Is it my confidence in myself, or just another bad habit that I have to become aware of and act upon? Like I said, I am still trying to figure myself out. Whenever I believe that my life is going to be simply wonderful, it shows me its complications.

No comments:

Post a Comment