Monday, September 30, 2013

Today is the Day...

Today is the day that I start living for myself. I am not going to rely on a boy to make me happy. I can find the happiness and confidence within myself. I will no longer try so hard to keep my friends around. I am sick of giving everything I have in my heart to make them happy, then getting nothing in return. The days I am feeling sad, they aren't there for me. A man will come into my life one day that will be perfect for me. Friends will walk into my life that will actually care about me even when it means just sitting at home, watching TV and sipping wine. As for my family, they have never altered from being anything but perfect. I strive to be as amazing as my family members and continue to share that love we have with one another. Today, I had a realization within myself. Today is the day where things begin to change. It's going to be tough, but worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment